Dining at Anthony’s Key
Delicious Roatan Restaurant Fare
Experience the ultimate indulgence on your next vacation with our all-inclusive packages! You'll relish in the delectable experience of enjoying three mouth-watering a la carte meals daily at our exclusive onsite restaurant, Ankor Seafood Grill. Our abundant offerings will delight you at every mealtime, making it the perfect opportunity to slow down and connect with others during your stay. Begin your day with a delicious breakfast and plan your day's schedule, enjoy a leisurely lunch after the morning's activities have quieted down, and reminisce about your exciting day over dinner with family and friends. In addition, we partner with local vendors to provide the highest quality produce and seafood in Roatan, prepared by our experienced team and served to you in a warm, hospitable manner. So prepare to embark on a culinary journey that will elevate your Roatan vacation experience to new heights!
- Our breakfast menu offers many traditional favorites, including omelets, pancakes, oatmeal, various sides, and other specialties! In addition, assorted fresh fruit, cereals, and freshly baked pastries are offered at your table or on a buffet.
- The lunch menu features an array of sandwiches, signature salads, and plant-based and kid-friendly dining options. In addition, we provide homemade dessert at lunch. We serve a buffet lunch once weekly during our Maya Key Beach Day.
- Our dinner menu changes each night and offers various options for all tastes and diets. Dinner entrees come with soup or salad and homemade dinner rolls. In addition to the varied dishes from our package selection, you can opt to order one of our rotating house specials for an added fee. We also offer a selection of homemade desserts for dinner. Island Fiesta Night features a buffet dinner once per week.
- Breakfast: 7:00 am – 10:00 am
- Lunch: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Dinner 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We encourage you to enjoy wearing comfortable, informal clothing while vacationing at Anthony's Key Resort! We do not have a dress code in place at Ankor Seafood Grill, but as a courtesy to fellow dining patrons, we ask that you come clothed with a dry top, bottom, and shoes. For your safety and that of other patrons, please do not enter the restaurant wearing wet shoes, wetsuits, dive skins, or dive booties.
We include juice, milk, and house coffee with breakfast. We also provide purified water fountains throughout the property to refill your reusable water bottle.
Beverages such as sodas, specialty coffees, tea, juices, and alcoholic drinks are not included in our packages. However, you may purchase these and other drinks at the Ankor Bar, Frangipani Bar, Pool Bar, Snack Shop, and Coast Coffee Shop.
Anthony's Key Resort is committed to offering options to accommodate our guests who have dietary restrictions, food allergies, or intolerances. We provide plant-based options for lunch and dinner and can accommodate gluten-free diets. Please get in touch with your agent after you have completed your reservation. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; please include the names of the individuals on your reservation with special requests and dates of stay.
Refreshing Roatan Cocktails
Frangipani, Margarita, Monkey La-La, & More!
Enjoy one of our famous cocktails, such as the Frangipani and the Monkey La-La! Ankor Seafood Grill offers a full-service bar with sodas, fruit juices, a specialty cocktail menu, and a wine list. The adjacent outdoor courtyard and patio are perfect for mingling with friends before dinner. Sip a refreshing afternoon cocktail next to the pool while visiting and mingling with fellow guests at the Pool Bar. The last happy hour of the week is for taking in a majestic Roatan sunset at the Frangipani Bar.
AKR Pool Bar
Mondays: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday-Tuesday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Thursday-Saturday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Daily: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
AKR Pool Bar
Saturdays & Sundays: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Mondays: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Anthony's Key Pavilion
Wednesdays: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Fridays: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm