Honduras Travel Requirements
When traveling to Honduras, it is mandatory to complete the online Honduras Immigration Precheck and the Honduras Customs Declaration form electronically.
1) Honduras Immigration Precheck (Prechequeo) Click Here
- Complete one (1) form for each person traveling. Please see the instructions below for assistance.
2) Honduras Customs Declaration Form Click Here
- Complete one (1) form per family traveling or one (1) form per person traveling alone.
- All individuals traveling to and from Honduras must complete the Honduran Customs Declaration form electronically before arriving at the airport. If you’re traveling as a family, the head of the household can complete a single form for the whole family. This form is mandatory for both entering and leaving the country.
Standard Honduras Entry Requirements
The standard entry requirements for Honduras are as follows:
- U.S. Citizens: Passports should be valid for six months beyond your entry date into Honduras. You will be denied entry into Honduras if there is insufficient space for entry and exit stamps in your passport.
- Residents of South America or individuals traveling through South America to Honduras must show proof of the Yellow Fever Vaccination.
- Residents of other countries should verify the specific entry requirements by contacting the Honduran Embassy.
Honduras Immigration Precheck (Prechequeo) Instructions
To complete the Honduran Immigration Precheck (Prechequeo)
- New users will need to register for an account on the site.
- Wait for a confirmation email, and log in with your username and password.
- Returning users can proceed to log in.
- Family members or persons traveling together may use the same login to complete individual prechecks.
Once you have an active account, log in to complete the process.
To complete the Immigration Precheck, you will need the following:
- Your passport (number and expiry date)
- Flight details (airline, flight #, and date)
- Address of where you will be staying.
- Family members may use the same login account to create additional “prechecks” as needed. Return to the home page, click “Create Precheck,” and repeat the steps for each person.
- Immigration office: JUAN MANUEL GALVEZ
- Destination address: “Anthonys Key Resort”
- Destination state: ISLAS DE LA BAHIA
- Destination city: ROATAN
Contact Us Here With Any Questions