As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve worldwide, we understand that circumstances may affect your travel plans. We want to assure you that our guests’ and employees’ safety and well-being are our top priority at Anthony’s Key Resort. We have updated our reservation and cancellation policies to provide peace of mind and flexibility when booking a stay with us.
See the details of our Flexible Reservation Policies here.
Standard Reservation Policies
Placing a reservation online and submitting a credit card acknowledges your understanding and acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card.
- Deposit requirements will automatically be charged within 7 days of booking.
- If the credit card entered is unable to be processed, an alternate credit card will be requested by an agent or the reservation will be canceled without further notice.
- For final payments, an agent will contact you to confirm the method of payment.
- If final payment is not received by the date required, the deposit will be forfeited.
- For reservations made within 60 days of arrival, full payment will be charged to the credit card within 7 days of booking.
Deposits and Payments:
- A deposit of $100.00 USD per person is required within 7 days of booking or the reservation will be canceled without further notice.
- The final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival or the deposit will be forfeited.
- Reservations made within 60 days of arrival require full payment within 7 days.
Holiday Travel Dates:
- A deposit of $200.00 USD per person is required for bookings that include Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year. Inquire with an agent for details.
- Full payment is required 90 days prior to the travel date.
- 91 days or more prior to travel – full refund
- 90-61 days prior to departure – $50.00 USD per person penalty
- 60-46 days prior – $100.00 USD per person penalty
- 45-8 days prior to arrival – no refund provided, but credit is given to the same individual toward future reservations made within one year of original dates.
- Credits are non-transferable.
- No refunds for flight cancellations, natural disasters, war, terrorism, etc.
- Unused services of the package are non-refundable and non-transferable (no name changes allowed).
- No refund or credit will be given for no-shows or cancellations within 7 days or less of departure.
- Changes made to the reservation after confirmation are subject to a $25.00 USD change fee per person.
Holiday Travel Dates:
- Special cancellation penalties apply during holiday travel dates that include Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years’. Inquire with an agent for details.
- No penalty for cancellations made 121 days+ before arrival.
- Children 5 years old and below are Free-of-Charge, sharing a room with an adult; meals are also Free-of-Charge.
- Child rate applies to children 6 to 12 years, sharing a room with an adult.
- Children 12 years and older are considered an adult under a Resort Package or a Snorkel Package.
- Children 10 years and older are considered an adult under a Dive Package.
- Dolphin Scuba Summer Camp is offered each year during the months of June, July, and August and is available for children ages 5 to 14.
- Reservations with children must be booked by an agent by calling our offices at 800-227-3483, 954-929-0090, or by sending an email to Reservations.
- A copy of the child’s passport will be required.
- For every 11 people – the 12th person is complimentary. Minimum of 7-night package
GRATUITIES are not included in package prices. Please see our Tipping Guidelines for suggestions.