Please refer to the letters on the map whenever referenced.
All meals are served at Ankor Seafood Grill (L)
Breakfast: 7:00 am to 10:00 am
Lunch: 12 Noon to 2:00 pm
Dinner 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Our chefs can accommodate most special dietary requests, such as vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free diets. Please let us know about your nutritional needs.
Diving & Snorkeling
- We require proof of Certification from all our diving guests. If you have not completed our Guest Registration and Waiver and submitted a digital copy of your C-Card, please do so now. If not, please bring it to the Dive Shop (P) before 4:00 pm on the day of your arrival or before 7:45 am the morning following your arrival.
- If you’re traveling with dive equipment, the Dive Gear Storage Room (O) is open until 9:00 pm daily to store your dive gear.
- Visit the Dive Shop (P) before 4:00 pm if you are renting equipment.
- You will be assigned to a dive boat by your locker number. Check the dive boards at the Dive Shop (P) for your boat assignment.
- On your first day of diving, meet at the dive shop by 7:45 am with your equipment and ready to dive.
- If you request Scuba instruction, an instructor will meet you at 7:45 am at the Dive Shop (P) on the morning schedule.
- Check-in at the Dive Shop (P) by 8:15 am the morning before the first snorkel that is scheduled to leave at 8:30 am.
During Your Stay
The water supply at the resort is treated and safe for human consumption. We provide purified water dispensers throughout the resort property to refill your reusable water bottle.
We accept U.S. Dollars and major credit cards at the resort; however, you will not need to carry cash or a credit card while on the property. All incidental purchases may be billed to your room folio and paid at the end of your stay. Our bungalows are equipped with safes to keep your personal belongings. The electronic in-room safes measure 6″ x 20″ x 20″ and can accommodate a laptop or small electronics.
Wi-Fi is accessible throughout most of the property for your personal computer or mobile device. The Front Desk will give you the Wi-Fi password upon arrival. A computer with internet access is also available in the lobby should you need it.