United States Covid-19 Testing Entry Requirements
COVID-19 Testing Requirements to Enter the United States
On January 12, 2021, CDC issued an Order with Covid-19 Testing Requirements for all air passengers arriving in the U.S. from a foreign country. All passengers must get tested no more than 3 days before their flight departs and provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. The order goes into effect on January 26, 2021.
- A negative test result must show that the test was done within three days before the flight.
- CDC requires that air passengers arriving in the U.S. have a paper or electronic copy of their test results for review by the airline before you board and for potential review by public health officials after you arrive in the U.S.
Please visit the CDC website for complete details and answers to frequently asked questions here.
COVID-19 Testing is Available Onsite at Anthony’s Key Resort
- The clinic’s laboratory offers SARS-CoV-2 rapid antigen tests with same-day test results.
- While staying at Anthony’s Key Resort, guests returning to the U.S. will be given scheduling priority for testing within three days of flight departure dates and times.
- The cost of the test is USD 50.00
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I test positive?
The CDC states that you should self-isolate and delay travel if symptoms develop or a pre-departure test result is positive until you have recovered from COVID-19. Airlines must refuse to board anyone who does not provide a negative test result for COVID-19 or documentation of recovery. We are prepared to assist guests with accommodations (that we have on reserve) should the need arise.
Can I get the test done at Cornerstone Medical Center if I’m not a guest at Anthony’s Key Resort?
Yes, the clinic does Covid-19 testing regularly for the general public. Non-resort guests may book an appointment here.
Should you have any questions, you may contact us using the form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.