Student Groups at Roatan Institute for Marine Sciences
RIMS Student Group Package
- Hotel Accommodations
- Full American Meal Plan – 3 meals daily
- Fully Equipped Dry and Wet Laboratories
- Large air-conditioned Classroom with a/v Equipment
- Specimen Collections and Reference Library
- Tours and use of Roatan Museum that chronicles and displays the cultural & archaeological history of the region
- Two boat dives daily with guides, use of tanks, weights, and belts
- One Night Boat Dive Per Week
- One Dolphin Swim & Snorkel
- Recreational services and facilities of adjacent Anthony’s Key Resort (Use of water sports equipment and picnics on the beach and key)
- Escorted Round-trip Transfer from Airport to Institute
Details & Restrictions:
- Package inclusions are per person.
- The package is only available to high school or university students escorted by a professor with a structured program.
- Unused services of the package are non-refundable and non-transferable (no name changes allowed).
- One complimentary land package will be given to the Professor for every 11 paying students.
Student Group Information and Reservation Request
RIMS wants to make your visit to our facility the best it can be. In order for us to accommodate your academic needs, we ask that you arrange your schedule with the Education Coordinator prior to your arrival. We can help simplify the process of organizing and planning your course so that you can invest your time in teaching rather than logistics. For further information regarding programs available, scheduling, and research approval please contact us.
Please submit your student group reservation request by using the form below. A reservation’s agent will contact you within 24-48 hours, during regular office hours, to confirm the details of your request. Booking office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST