COVID19 Flexible Policies
Rev. July 7, 2020
We continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and will respond and adjust dates based on the advice of the US and Honduran Government, public health authorities, and medical professionals. The following flexible policies apply due to the impact.
Existing Reservations Through October 30, 2020
Changes to existing reservations for travel through October 30, 2020.
- Extended payment deadline: Due 30 days prior to arrival during June, July, and August travel.
- No change fee.
- All packages are non-refundable; however, we are extending a future credit for travel for those who cancel travel during the months of July, August, September, and until October 30, 2020. We will honor the 2 for 1 special 2020 promotion for new travel dates if you chose to travel in 2021. The travel must be completed by Friday, December 17, 2021.
- Any unused credit is non-refundable.
- If the airlines restrict travel to Roatan, Honduras, we will credit the full amount as a future credit to be used by December 17, 2021.
- Cancellation policies apply for reservations with an arrival date of October 30, 2020, and beyond.
New reservations made by October 30, 2020, for any future arrival date through December 17, 2021.
- We will honor the 2 for 1 special 2020 promotion for new travel dates if you change to travel in 2021. The travel must be completed by Friday, December 17, 2021.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card.
- Deposit requirements will automatically be charged to the card and is refundable up to 60 days prior to travel.
- If the credit card entered is unable to be processed, an alternate credit card will be requested by an agent or the reservation will be canceled without further notice.
- For reservations made within 45 days of arrival, full payment will be charged to the credit card within 7 days of booking.
Deposits and Payments:
- A $200.00 deposit per person (including the free person) due within 21 days of booking.
- Full balance due 45 days prior to travel.
- $200 per person deposit refundable up to 60 days prior to travel.
- Cancellations made within 46-59 days prior to arrival date: $200 per person penalty.
- Cancellations made within 30-45 days prior to arrival date: A 25% penalty applies.
- Cancellation made within 8-29 days prior to arrival date: No refund provided but future credit (less non-refundable deposit per person) will be granted. Credit will be valid for travel within one year of original travel dates.
- Cancellations 7 days or less before arrival date and No-shows: No refund or no credit will be given.
- Unused services of the package are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Other discounts or promotional offers are not combinable with this offer.
- No refunds for flight cancellations, natural disasters, war, terrorism, etc.
- For every 20 adult 7-night package, the 21st adult and the 22nd adult are complimentary based on double occupancy. Minimum of 7-night package.
- Promotional child rates for children 5 to 9 years, staying in the same room with adults.
- Children 4 years old and below are Free-of-Charge, sharing room with an adult; meals are also Free-of-Charge.
- Children 10 years old and above are considered an adult.
- Dolphin Scuba Summer Camp is offered each year during the months of June, July, and August only and is available for children ages 5 to 14.
- Reservations with children must be booked by an agent by calling our offices at 800-227-3483, 954-929-0090, or by sending an email to Reservations.
- A copy of the child’s passport will be required.